If you are looking for an arrest warrant search in Cuming County, NE, you are in luck since the sheriff’s office has made the task of all such investigators incredibly easy. The website of the agency hosts a list of all outstanding warrants issued locally. This means that if your subject was ever involved in a legal infraction investigated by the local police, you would find out about this from the active warrants list.
However, the law enforcement agency currently offers no search feature to scour through their database of people with arrest warrants to their name.
The one aspect that is conspicuously and sorely lacking in the repository offered to anybody visiting the website in search of crime history data is the unavailability of Cuming County arrest records. Also, it will help to understand here that you are only offered information on active warrants issued within the local jurisdiction.
This means that if a crime has occurred beyond the geographical boundaries of Cuming, the arrest warrant search will not get you any information on this. The name of the offender will not be included in the warrants list. So, approaching a state agency for any inquiry on arrests and outstanding warrants will be a more fruitful endeavor. For this, you can get in touch with:
- Law enforcement agency: 200 S Lincoln St Rm 203, West Point, Nebraska 68788
- The county magistrate: 200 S Lincoln St, West Point, NE 68788
- The clerk of court: PO Box 290, West Point, Nebraska 68788
How do you contact state agencies for an arrest report or details about warrants from Cuming County over the phone? (Updated-2021)
- When you want to get a warrant search done, contact the judiciary- 402-372-6003.
- When you want an accident/incident/arrest report, connect with the Sheriff’s Office-402-372-6019.
- When you need to get in touch with Victim/Witness Services, call the Victim’s Advocate- 402-372-5500.
- When you want to know about accessing criminal court records, contact the Clerk of Circuit Court- 402-372-6004.
Crime statistics of Cuming County
Around 3 cases of property crimes and 6 cases of violent crimes were investigated by Cuming County Police in 2019. The annual crime average was 9 incidences, and it included 4 cases of rape, 2 cases of serious assault, 1 case of burglary, 1 case of larceny-theft and 1 case of motor vehicle theft.
Older crime statistics
In Cuming County, Nebraska, less than 50 crimes are reported every year, and only about 5% of these are violent acts. However, there has been an increase of 100% in the rate of violent crimes and a rise of 30% in the figures of overall crime in recent years.