Unlike in some other areas of the NE, it is possible to launch an arrest warrant search in Scotts Bluff County online. No, you will not have to enlist the help of a private agency for the job; the sheriff’s office is the state agency that is offering details on all outstanding warrants through their website.
All you need to do is visit their online portal at http://www.scottsbluffcounty.org/sheriff/sheriff-warrants.html. The page used to have all active warrants from Scotts Bluff County listed in the alphabetical order of perpetrators’ names. Clicking on an alphabet is used to bring up information on all arrest warrants against people who had last names that start with the letter you have chosen. We couldn’t find that list available any more on their website. But you can try and call them at 308 436-6667 Ext 5791 to get more information.
The results offered in a tabular form will include such information as the full name of the accused, the case number, the date of birth, and the charges being sought against him/her. The repository contains information on arrest warrants from 1965 onwards. However, notice how there is no mention of arrest records in the name of the suspects named in the list.
This is where launching a formal inquiry through the sheriff’s department or the judiciary can come to your aid. A regular arrest warrant search in Scotts Bluff County can be used to get a complete criminal profile of the subject, including details on case dispositions and incarceration. To launch the investigation on arrests and warrants, you can get in touch with:
- The sheriff’s: County Administration Building, 1825 10th Street, Gering, Nebraska 69341
- The magistrate’s: 1725 10th St, Gering, NE 69341
- The county clerk’s: 1825 10th Street, Gering, Nebraska 69341
Is it possible to acquire information from Scotts Bluff County on recent arrests and active warrants over the phone? (2021-data)
- You can contact the Sheriff’s Office at 308-436-6667 for police reports and arrest records.
- You can call the Scotts Bluff County detention Center at 308-436-7300 for information on arrests.
- You can contact the Clerk of Court at 308-436-6641 to obtain judicial records.
- You can reach the local court at 308-436-6648 for a warrants search.
- You can contact the Scotts Bluff County Attorney’s Office at 308-436-6674 for victim/witness assistance.
Crime statistics of Scotts Bluff County
In 2019, the Scotts Bluff County Sheriff’s Department dealt with about 64 criminal complaints. Around 54 of the complaints were for property crimes. There were 28 cases of larceny-theft, 16 incidents of burglary, and 10 cases of motor vehicle theft in this category. Allegations of aggravated assault resulted in the filing of 8 violent crime complaints.
Older crime statistics
Scotts Bluff County, Nebraskawitnesses the occurrence of almost 2000 criminal cases per annum, of which about 5% are of a violent nature. This puts the monthly crime average at over 150 incidents or 5 cases per day. In the last few years, a growth of almost 50% was registered in violent crime figures.