You will not have to wait too long to receive the results of your arrest warrant search in Saunders County, NE, if you personally go to the office of a state department seeking crime history data. Typically, it is normal to take all inquiries of this nature to the sheriff’s office, and rightfully so. After all, cops are responsible for approaching the court for the issue of arrest warrants and executing these orders.
To understand the legal clout enjoyed by active warrants from Saunders County, you need only understand the additional authority that cops get when working under the provisions of such orders. Let us take the example of the geographic and time limitations of arrest warrants. Unlike other judicial instruments, outstanding warrants can be served at any time and any place, including outside the issuing county and state.
Another reason why you would be doing yourself a favor by keeping abreast of any arrest warrants issued in your name is that cops can even enter a house owned by you to effect arrests under outstanding warrants from Saunders County. Of course, public places are accessible to them in their pursuit of such offenders, plus they can also get inside third-party premises with a search order.
Furthermore, information on outstanding warrants ad arrest records is kept by the judiciary, the police, and the FBI. So, evading arrests can be truly hard once an active warrant is issued in the name of an individual. If you don’t suspect that such a directive may have already been put to use against you, go to the following agencies for your inquiry:
- The sheriff’s department: 354 W 4th St, Wahoo, Nebraska 68066
- The magistrate’s court: 433 N Chestnut St, Wahoo, NE 68066
- The county clerk’s office: PO Box 184, Wahoo, Nebraska 68066
Who should you contact if you need information on recent arrests and warrants in Saunders County? (By 2021)
- You can contact the Sheriff’s Office at 402-443-3718 for police reports and arrest records.
- You can call the Saunders County Jail at 402-443-8153 for information on arrests.
- You can contact the Clerk of Court at 402-443-8113 to obtain judicial records.
- You can reach the local court at 402-443-8119 for a warrants search.
- You can contact the Saunders County Attorney’s Office at 402-443-8151 for victim/witness assistance.
Crime statistics of Saunders County
Between 2018 and 2019, Saunders County’s overall crime rate increased by 1%. In 2019, the local police handled about 73 complaints, compared to roughly 72 complaints in 2018. Around 65 of these cases were for property crimes, with the most common offense being larceny theft. The filing of 8 complaints stemmed from violent incidents.
Older crime statistics
Saunders County, Nebraska, has a surprisingly low crime rate of just about 150 incidents per annum. The rate of violent crime is equally low at just 3% of this figure at about 5 incidents per annum. This, despite an increase of almost 70% in violent crimes and about 40% in overall crime.