Fortunately, it is possible for the residents of the area to launch an arrest warrant search in Red Willow County, NE, over the internet. The office of the sheriff offers this facility through their website. However, the inquiry should not be mistaken for a background search that will get you more extensive details on your subject’s criminal past, including the arrest records to his name.
Take a look at the list ofRed Willow County outstanding warrants given on http://rwcso.org/wp-content/uploads/WarrantsExport.htm. You will find information on the charges under which the arrest warrant was sought, the name of the accused, and his/her date of birth.
This list is updated as frequently as possible, but it does not go all that far back, meaning if the subject has a really old active warrant from Red Willow County to his name, you may not be able to find out about it. Of course, as stated, arrests have not been listed, nor will a person be told about what happened after the accused was detained, how the court ruled in the matter, or even if the matter did go to the tribunal.
For in-depth information of this kind, you will have to rely on state agencies, including the sheriff’s office, that entertains requests for formal background reports. The three state departments that can offer details on Red Willow County active warrants and arrest records have been listed below.
- The police: 105 West E, McCook, Nebraska 69001
- The judiciary: 502 Norris Ave, McCook, NE 69001
- The clerk of court: 502 Norris Avenue, Mc Cook, Nebraska 69001
Can you get details about Red Willow County recent arrests and active warrants over the phone? (2021-data)
- Dial 308-345-8682 for information about recent arrests.
- Dial 308-345-1850 for arrest records and incident reports.
- Dial 308-345-1904 for information on active warrants.
- Dial 308-345-7905 for information of victim’s assistance available from the State Attorney’s Office.
- Dial 308-345-4583 for starting a criminal case search.
In Red Willow County, Nebraska, there was a stupendous improvement in the crime rates, with violent criminal activity showing a decrease of almost 1200% and the number of reported crimes going down by about 700%. Despite this, over 200 complaints are filed with the local police every year.