Webster County Warrants and Arrest Records Search

Nebraska Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Nebraska criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

For a Webster County, NE arrest warrant search, the local police department serves as a good starting point. Since it is the police who petition the court to issue an active warrant and eventually effect the detention of the accused, it is understandable why people who are interested in looking for arrest records would go to the law enforcement agency.

If you get in touch with the local police precinct for your inquiry on arrest warrants from Webster County, your request will be sent to the sheriff’s department, which handles the law enforcement database of criminal history. It would make sense to directly go to this agency when you are looking for crime-related information.

Of course, it is also possible to find out about Webster County outstanding warrants and arrests through the office of the clerk of court. This is a branch of the judiciary but not actively involved in issuing arrest warrants or in trying the criminal after arrests. Yet, they have details on all criminal processes initiated in the area because they are the records-keeping wing of the judiciary.

Any inquiry that pertains to a legal instrument, be it an active warrant from Webster County or a bench warrant, can also be taken to the magistrate’s office. This is the judicial authority that has been given the responsibility of releasing court orders for arrests and searches. To connect with these agencies, you can use the contact details below:

  • The sheriff’s department: 641 N Cedar St, Red Cloud, Nebraska 68970
  • The magistrate’s court: 621 N Cedar St, Red Cloud, NE 68970
  • The county clerk’s office: PO Box 250, Red Cloud, Nebraska 68970

Will state agencies provide an arrest report or details about warrants from Webster County over the phone? (Updated-2021)         

  • For arrests-related questions, call 402-746-2722.
  • For arrest warrants related questions, call 402-746-2777 .
  • For judicial records related questions, call 402-746-2716 .
  • For victim’s support related questions, call 402-746-2902.

Crime statistics of Webster County

In 2018, Webster  County’s crime rate was 16 complaints. All reported criminal events involved property offenses. Among these were 4 cases of larceny-theft, 11 of burglary and 1 of car theft.

Older crime statistics

Of the 35 criminal incidents reported to the police every year in Webster County, Nebraska, only about 8% are instances of violent crime. In contrast, the remaining 92% of the complaints are made against property crimes. Despite its low annual rate, there was a growth of almost 100% in the rates of violent crime in recent years.

Search Nebraska arrest records by county: